Terms and Conditions:
1. A £50 booking fee is required upon confirmation of your wedding booking. This is to be done via bank transfer or cash.?
2. All booking fees are non-refundable.?
3. The £50 booking fee is subtracted from your final wedding flower invoice.?
4. Quotes are valid for 14 days.?
5. Prices may vary due to seasonal availability, however no change in price will occur after the final quote has been confirmed by you.?
6. The final payment is due around 4 weeks before the wedding date- after the final consultation. If hiring our items we will also require a security deposit along with your final balance which will be returned if and when all hired items are received in good condition.?
7. All items are hired to you, the client, unless otherwise stated on the quote.?
7a. Items hired will be collected the following day. All items hired must be collected by us or returned by you, this will be discussed before final payment. ?
8. All fees will be clearly outlined in your quote?
9. As we work with fresh flowers there are occasions that a particular flower may be unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source the product sometimes we are unable to use a particular flower, in which case we reserve the right to use a similar flower in place of one previously chosen. All fresh flowers are subject to availability?
10. We order your flowers approx.7 days before your wedding date, therefore no major changes can be made to content and quantity 10 days before.?
11. We are not responsible for injuries or damages sustained as a result of broken glass or materials. Liability is limited to replacement of supplied goods and no responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss.?
11a. Any complaints must be made within 24 hours along with photographic evidence.?
11b. No responsibility can be taken with regards to poor condition once flowers have been approved and collected.?
12. Delivery of wedding flowers outside of a 20mile radius will incur a standard delivery fee. Venues out of our delivery radius shall be worked out accordingly, taking mileage into account.
13. Wedding Flowers shall be delivered to maximum of 3 addresses (Brides location, venue, Church)?
14. If lateness is caused by incorrect addresses or no recipient present, we do not take responsibility for lateness of other deliveries.?
15. It is up to the client to ensure that the venue/church is open for set up.?
16. Cancellation after full balance is paid shall be non refundable.?
17. Cancellation charges:
From booking until 6 months prior to event = loss of booking fee
Up to 1 month = 100% of total?
18. No major amendments or reductions to the order can be made 1 month prior to the date?
19. If the booking fee has been paid you are accepting these terms and conditions.?
20. We must be the only florist proving flowers unless this has been previously been discussed and confirmed. ?
21. Cake Flowers can be provided individually wired or loose. We are happy to add these to the cake but take no responsibility for any damage to icing. This will always be discussed with the baker chosen.?
22. Colours of flowers will always be matched wherever possible to the colours discussed during appointments. Flowers are a natural product and colour variations may happen.